Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Here's to the past year.... To the blessings, to the sadness,
the heartaches, to the mistakes, the hard work, the fun times...

Without all those things happening, we wouldn't be
where we are right now.

Now's the time to look to the new year and the changes
we may choose to make.

Here's to friends old and new and to the families we love
and those we have lost.

Here's to those soldiers who are still doing their very best
to fight for what's right.

Here's to the Lord, all things are made possible through Him!!
I hope that you all have
a blessed new beginning for 2011!!!

Love and Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Aimee that is the cutest siggy for the new year...I had to look at it twice to realize it was my scrap kit...LOL Beautiful! I wanted to let you know there is an award for you on my blog!
    Thanks, Crys

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Why don't you leave a little something before you go :o)